Micro-current treatment is also known as “The Red Carpet treatment”, “The Lunchtime face lift” for its immediate results and no downtime. It is the most effective treatment before any important event. Perfect for special occasions or a quick pick-me-up for an “Instant Face Lift” lasting up to two days.
Micro-current facial procedure is a non-invasive cosmetic technique that safely and effectively improves the health and appearance of the skin. During this procedure a cosmetologist uses technologies developed in the medical and physiotherapy fields to activate the skin’s natural chemicals responsible for health and vitality. A good comparison of how low microcurrent is; it would take one million micro-current machines to light a 40 watt light bulb. It is a gentle electrical stimulation that triggers the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level. Clinical studies have shown that after twenty days of treatment collagen production increases by 14%, elastin increases by 48%, and blood circulation increases by 38%. Scientists have also found that microcurrent face lift treatments trigger the body’s production of amino acids and adenosine triphosphste (ATP) which accelerate cell repair and promote healthier cell production. It is considered very safe, and there are usually no side effects or irritation from having one. In order to recognize the full benefits of a microcurrent face lift, several treatments are required; 10 to 12 are usually recommended, though this can vary from patient to patient. Positive results may be seen immediately starting with the first session, but an entire course will bring the best results. After completing the initial round, maintenance sessions are required to keep up the facial muscles and skin toned. The price of the entire series of procedures is typically cost effective compared to a surgical face lift.
Pricing for Micro-current Facial lift: Book Now
|10 Treatment Series||$1,000|
*Microcurrent treatment for one area like: eye or mouth jawline area in addition to any facial.
Posted by a youtube.com user: Isabel Dassinger
Microcurrent face lift can be performed to achieve the following benefits:
- Revitalizes and tightens the skin
- Making it softer smoother and younger looking
- Lymph drainage may also be increased, helping to clear any toxins from the tissue
- Improve muscle tone in face and neck & can greatly increase blood flow to the area
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity and firms facial contour effect on the appearance of the skin and facial muscle
- Puffiness and sagging, such as under the eyes is greatly reduced, giving the face a healthier, firmer look
- Production of both collagen and elastin also often improves
- Lift jowls and eyebrows
Microcurrent Facial Lift does not require any recovery time virtually painless, with some mild tingling usually being the only sensation involved.
The number of sessions depends on the client age and skin condition. Clients go through a series of treatments followed by regular maintenance to keep a more youthful appearance. For the best long-term results it is highly advisable for clients to complete a series of treatments, two or three treatments a week for about four weeks, followed by a maintenance treatment every six weeks.
- 20 – 30 years: As preventative to slow down the aging process
- 30 – 35 years: Initial series of 4-6, 1x per week Maintenance 6-8 weeks
- 35 – 40 years: Initial series of 6 – 10, 2x per week; Maintenance 6 – 8 weeks
- 40 – 50 years: Initial series of 8 – 12, 3x per week for 1 week and 2x a week thereafter. Maintenance every 4 – 8 weeks.
- 50 – 60 years Initial series of 12 – 15, 3x per week for 2 weeks and 2x per week thereafter. Maintenance every 4 – 8 weeks.
- 60 – plus years: Initial series of 15, 3 times per week; Maintenance every 4 weeks.