Microdermabrasion is a light cosmetic procedure that uses a mechanical medium for exfoliation to gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis. Most commonly, microdermabrasion uses two parts: an exfoliating material like crystals or diamond flakes and a machine based suction to gently lift up the skin during exfoliation. It is a non-invasive procedure and may be performed in-office by a trained skin care professional. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Microdermabrasion ensures a quick, gentle and effective peeling treatment – gently removes the top layer of dead skin cells for you so that it creates ideal effects for the following skin problems: dull skin, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, dermis—acne scars & marks, pimples, different stages of acnes, feckless, age spots, It also:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Unclogs pores
- Promotes lymphatic draining
- Promotes smoother, softer, more radiant skin
- Promotes a more cleaner, hydrated and silky feeling
- Stimulates micro-circulation
Microdermabrasion may be performed prior to any or with any facial treatment, for enhanced product penetration. Immediately following your microdermabrasion treatment your skin will feel smoother and have improved texture. This effect will last for several weeks whilst your skin develops a new stratum corneum layer.
We may recommend treatments at intervals of 2-4 weeks apart to revitalize dull skin, even out skin tone and texture.
|with ultrasonic infusion||$95.00|
|One pass face microdermabrasion||$$40.00*|
|*(could be performed with any facial procedure)|